Monday, May 4, 2015

Long weekends!

Hi.

LONG WEEKEND THANKS TO LABOUR DAY!

Photos this week!!!
Karaoke 2 days in a row because I love to sing hahaha ~

(Friday ALL SELFIESSSSS)

Thurs night!! (Really quite affordable 3 hours ktv at Cash Studio!!!)

First time to Libertine! Music was not bad haha

Find this photo really epic haha so I've decided to post. Bacon HELLO HAHA

Then Sis and her bf went picnic at Marina barrage with their friends and brought along Happy on Sat!!!
So here's some cutie pics they took of Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG REALLY LOVE HIM SO MUCH! Happy is so happy being the limelight that day! (heard from my sis after they are back haha)


He was even happier when he's back home at night! Jumping and running here and there, trying to tell my mom, dad and I how much fun he had earlier on haha. Such a cutie. He even entertained me for awhile before he KO on his bed. So tired alr but still care about me, love you so much my fav boy hugs!!!

Olright, that's about it haha, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment