Sunday, April 26, 2015

My whole week + new shoes spree!

Hi.

I'm back after a week or 8 days haha. Didn't really have anything to blog about because I've been staying home alot this week becuz I'm officially superb sick. Was down with fever, headache, flu, cough and sore throat! Didn't want to visit any doctor because I wanted to save money and eating too much medicine aren't gonna be good for my body but oh well... dragged for a couple of days and my sickness worsen... so doctor here we go~
Visited my family twice in the week.... because my headache was so bad even after the first visit! I even have yellow water flowing our from my left nostril just like nose bleeding!! Cannot control type and also I can literally feel my head splitting so yup... 12 pills for this week! Pray hard I wouldn't fall sick so easily... Better health pls!

Guess I only go out twice the entire week and once is to Zouk (you guys must be thinking sick still can go? because I'm dying of boredom so I took my pills before gng down... it was definitely an impromptu trip) and once to X's house for our dogs to get along with each other because I'm gonna place Happy there for my family trip this June of 7 days! No one will be home to take care of my poor boy but luckily for X and his friendly dog hehe!

Friday - HAPPY'S GROOMING!!!! Not counted as going out ba cause it's just downstairs my house haha. Happy did a Lion Cut but it didn't really turn out that lion-ish haha because he's alil too small and his fur isn't that fluffy enough I think.

 
Both of the groomers trying so hard to cut his nails... Usually one groomer is enough but Happy is seriously too active!!! Happy why you so naughty!!! Haha but I still love you anw.

Forever finding tissue boxes around the house to bite? WHY AH?

Half of the amount of PILLLLLS I take per day this week!!! And follow by some bhb selfie since I got nothing to do after I got home? Haha



And.... Yesterday night I've decided to start another new shoes spree!!!! YAY!!!!
Here you go ~
LINK : http://quirkyfabric.weebly.com/shoes-spree.html
Spent literally 4-5 hours doing it and my back was aching so badly after I finished!! Haha, do support  and help to share among your friends ok? THANK YOU SO SO MUCH REALLY APPRECIATE!!!
Anw, some of my fav picks here!

PicturePicture
PicturePicturePicture

PRICES
All designs going at SGD $25each
Buy any 3 pairs at SGD $22/each
Buy any 5 pairs and above at SGD $20/each

Quote *Sytallyblog* while filling up the ordering form under the comments box for $2.00 off per bill!

So what are you waiting for? GOGOGO
 http://quirkyfabric.weebly.com/shoes-spree.html

Hahahhaha, olright
BYE FOR NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment