Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday

Hi.

Sunday was a stay home day for me! Was preparing myself for work training the following day yet not knowing how long it's gonna be but definitely waking up at 630am because I only know about the reporting time at 830am. IT WAS FAR + TROUBLESOME.

Monday was the actual first training day! If you followed me on snapchat, you can see how wulu the place is!!!! I needed to change 3 buses to get to my actual destination! Not only that, I had to alight the bus I was in to queue(roughly 30 people infront of my queue number) to obtain a visitor pass to take back another bus for 2 stops before alighting at the building. AND the clever me didn't know it was 2 stops and I alighted after 1 stop only.. found myself at some cargo area? Didn't even know I alighted a stop early until I reach the building and someone told me about it... I literally walked a bus stop in the cargo area... okay here's some pic!!! For me really superb wulu~


WULU WULU WULU!!!! I feel like I'm gonna get kidnapped anytime haha

AND THEN I FINALLY ARRIVED AT MY DESTINATION AFTER ALL THE UPS AND DOWNS I HAD AT 730am-830am!!!!!! Was late for 10mins though because I couldn't find the place.... Had to ask around so many times.... sigh maybe I'm just too blur ba.

Finally I'm seated down in a classroom~ YAY I MADE IT SY - MISSION ACCOMPLISHED ALONE!!!! Learning to be independent stage 1. HAHAHA (okay sidetrack alil, I'm super dependent on everyone around me, my mom, my friends, my bestfriend esp, my bf if I have one, or literally anyone that's close and with me that day/month/year or whatever. I get attached too easily... bad point)

Did some E-Learning for an hour plus in the morning~

Ended the day at 530pm!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW, mission accomplished again!!!
I was up at 630am and home at 630pm haha. A total of 12 hours? I didn't actually believe my body could make it la... since I didn't know how long the training will take because no one was free to entertain me on my day of interview... not to mention I've waited so long each time I went down to sign contract, interview and what not... 

Side track also, I HAVE THE WEAKEST BODY ON EARTH TOO... (so many weird issues about me ya...)

THEN... here comes Tuesday........................
Slept at 10pm on Monday night(WOW MIRACLE CAUSE I WAS DEAD TIRED) but guess up I woke up at 2am with high fever, sorethroat, flu, major headache and cough........ WHAT? Like seriously... ok I admit I was alil unwell the day before but I didn't know it was so serious? Plus insomnia was killing me, I forced myself to fall asleep back but no I was still awake till 4am despite being so worn out and sick... ok maybe my flu, cough and headache didn't allow me to sleep too sigh. Decided to dragged myself outta bed and dig our some medicine in my fridge to eat hopefully I will be okay by 6am? But I guess not.. was feeling even worst..... WHICH MEANS I CANNOT GO FOR MY 2ND DAY TRAINING? WHAT 2ND DAY CANNOT GO ALR? HAIZ...
Mommy advised me to stay home and rest since I'm didn't have enough sleep and I was sick + ya my health la... then we actually called down and told them. Sigh... they say they will inform me on the next training date which I suspect can be May or June or even July... so I decided to do sth about it!(hidden secrets haha)

Rest the whole of my Tues away and finally am awake now!!! Had my supper + watching my korea drama now and decided to do a post!! So here am I haha.

Okay this post is alil boring... some selfies #throwback #lastweek ba haha (when I was all healthy!!)

(looks like I'm studying but nope, just happened to have a notebook on the table... haha)

HEHHE I LIKE THIS PIC ALOT. IG POSTED 4 HAHAHA

The act cool face with my cap from bkk... HAHAHA

WAZZZUPPP HAHAHHHAHAA I'M UPSIDE DOWN~~~

Okay then follow by my boy this morning... he actually stole my place to sleep!! HAHAHHA
ok la he's so tiny how to steal plus my bed ishhhhh the king size, haha~

CUTE RIGHT!!!!

Zoom out abit~


ZOOM OUT MORE! He looks like a baby right? (the position he's sleeping)

Olright, sleep tight sweetheart hehe.

YAY it's gonna be WED HEHEHEHEHE. Though I got no plans for now... hoping to start my another job soon as part time for my body to cope so yeah... waiting! Hopefully by end of April hehehe. That's about it, shall blog again hehe! 
Byebye!!!!!!
#myboringlife haha

No comments:

Post a Comment