Tuesday, June 16, 2015

June~

Hi.

Finally back here after 17 days!!! Been so upset to even post because I'm unable to go Korea due to this virus, Mers that's spreading in South Korea's capital SEOUL HOSPITALS!!!! So sad!!! Was contemplating to go or not for the entire week before the actual departure date on 7th June 2015 but the ultimately decision was... it's okay to lose that 1.7k/person instead of losing your love ones!!! I strongly agree with this because money can be earn but your family members can't be bought no matter how much you spend~ What if *touchwood* someone gets it and died... I will rather die as well than to live with the guilt and the lost of my love ones!!!! So yup! We foresake 6 x 1.7k = 10.2k for it but still I'm glad we made that decision in the end though many are saying it's okay to go and what not... Nvm, it's over!!! Definitely gonna look forward to more traveling plans with my family!!!!!!! 

But lesson learnt... DON'T BUY ANY TOUR PACKAGES FROM ASA HOLIDAYS!!!! NO WAY!!!!!!! Worst agency ever!!!!!!! Many other agencies agreed to top up alil like $200-$300 bucks to push back the traveling dates to Korea due to Mers, or even allowed to change destination and stuffs to help their customers that's having worries about the virus but ASA HOLIDAYS DON'T ALLOW ANYTHING AT ALL. It's either you go, or lose all SGD1.7K/PAX. NO REFUND, NO NOTHING!!! It's like what??? Most agencies help their customers and do it out of their kind hearts but aiya.... ASA HOLIDAYS JUST SUCK SO MUCH!!! Totally money minded agency! Can't believe they don't even allow top ups to push back the dates... Ewwww... never gonna buy any tour packages from you ever again!!! 

Okay, nasty agency aside... hahah! This 2 weeks was mostly staying home because I was sick and feeling sad over my Korea trip!!! Only manage to go out a few times and one of the best day was to head down to Z WEDDING with my family to accompany my sis for her trying of wedding gown!!! She's looking so stunning and pretty as ever esp in those pretty gowns!!!! Manage to take an ootd for myself by my precious mommy as usual hehe!


And follow by one taken by myself~

CHUBBY CHEEKS!!

Selfie w mommy otw down hehe!

Selfie the other day to JB to visit granny with my family!!!

Forgotten when I took this haha

Cheeky face hehe

DAMN GOOOOOOD!!!!

Some of my snapchat's visuals hehehe!
Honestly I think snapchat is one of the social media app that allows others to see someone as close to how they look in real life as possible with no major edits system except a few filters which you can only choose one a time haha! So yup... this is how I look in rl without those edits and multiple filers haha! Snapchat: @shuyantallyyy ^^


That's about my 2 weeks in a post haha. Kinda leaving out some photos here and there but I'm so lazy to dig more up because those aren't really nice pics to begin with haha!! Will try to blog more often so I won't delay and lose pics along the way promise hehe!~~~

Bye guys!!!
(P.S:This week is gonna be so busy!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment