Saturday, May 30, 2015

Date w Sy~

Hi.

Back here w just a boring post becuz I am a ballringzz person at times haha!
Literally stayed home the entire 4-5 days after my bkk trip because I was sooooooooooo tired? I couldn't emphasize how exhausted I was throughout the trip thanks to my poor health!! I still managed to "tahan" my way through the 9 days (going out everyday at bkk because time ish $$ there) and in Sg, I'm more of those go out 1 day rest 2 days type so yup this explains my fatigue level after my bangkok trip till Thurs when I restored all my energy and headed out hehe!!! (Fyi I was back 00:05am Sun Morning)

Finally caught up w Sy! Went to Cp for some mini shopping and town to try the new on-going trend call the Bingsu~ There's 1 for 1 that's why we go & try hahahahhaa. CHEAP THRILLLLLS for me and Sy we 100% go! HAHA But it's really so worth it? $5.80 for 2 Matcha Green Tea Petite Bingu!!!!!!

The milk ice really not bad though it's alil blend but I guess it's what made it kinda unique? (ALOT OF RED BEAN THOUGH!!! Sy still passes me hers when I can't even finish mine. Wish there could be more matcha powder instead of red bean paste haha) But still worth both for $5.80. Was telling Sy if there isn't any 1 for 1, I won't try hahhahaha honestly... Though the normal non-petite ones are selling $13.90 - $18.90 if I not wrong.. but it's crazy, you can't finish one serving by yourself, it's HUGE.

Then here comes our typical must shoot outfit time of the day as usual just like our school days unless it's really damn ugly day/no ig worthy pic/wearing outfits that were taken before/lazy, aiya alot of reason. But I made it a point to take BECAUSE I LOST SO MANY OF MY PRETTY PHOTOS FROM BKK IN MY CAMERA APPPPPP. Haiz, 

Posted on Ig alr but nvm post here again cause I am Sy. Haha

(TRYING VERY HARD TO LOOK LIKE I'M NOT POSING BUT STILLLLLLL....)

(Look candid but it's not!!! HAHA! Don't be fooled! Was literally walking up and down a few times to get this fake candid feel which I believe many people do it also for idk what reason.... Just trying... Quite successful right hahaha maybe I shall post in on my ig next week for my #throwback as usual oops haha)

(Last photo to post cause I think it's not that bad also haha LOL)

Okay that's for the day, I think I'm alil too talkative as usual and nobody would even bother to read line to line. But still I blogged because I like (refer to my 1st post) and it's my past time as I'm a very very ballring person so yeap. Bye! WILL BE BACK SOON! (Provided I'm heading out!!! But not to worry 7-13th June 2015!!!!! WOOOHOOO HEHEHE MY "ANNNNNNYEONG" VIRGIN TRIP hehehhehehehehehe, BYE!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment