Saturday, April 11, 2015

My last week before work starts!

Hi.

Don't really know how to start a blog post alr... but I'm just gonna blog about my days before work starts officially on 13th April 2015!

Zouk on Wed!!! 
(Can't really rmb which wednesday but it was a reunion trip after a year of MIA - for me hahah)
Didn't even know Zouk members change so much.... damn mountain turtle hhaha

PRETTY VIEW!

I can haz hot dog mash potato delivered up hehehe tq XM for giving me your share hahahaha I really didn't hear the half half part. HAHAHAH

#selfie #zoukreunion

Looking really terrible but owell... this is blog not ig right? No need to choose which is ig worthy or not hahaha...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THEN AGAIN THAT WEEK....
Zouk on Friday haha

Finally partying with my bestfriend and Fel after 913748372 days...

BESTIE SELFIE #1

BESTIE SELFIE #2

GROUP SELFIE #1

GROUP SELFIE #2 (Wanted to hide behind cause my face is toooo bigzzz)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow by town with my mommy for my fav duck confit hehehehe
(still not sian of taking pic of it becaz I likkkke)

My baby boy sleeping so soundly as usual, too cute MAJOR LOVE MY FAV BOY DE

Please stop being so cute!!!!!

Poor quality selfie.... (before I gotten my cam)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BAKING FOR JEREMY'S BIRTHDAY ON THURS/FRI!!!

MACAROONS IN DA HOUSEEE YO~

SNEAK PEAK BA

Got down early to the hotel for preparations hehe!

Presents de hehe following by spams of group selfies w K & CM!!

WE LOVE TAKING PHOTOS SO MUCH BA HAHA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selfie the next day after I came home from singing ktv with my pengyou hehe
(another celebration for Jeremy I think?)

MY NEW HAT FROM TB OMGGG LOVING IT!!!!

SELFIE #2

SELFIE #3

SELFIE #4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY FINALLY THIS WEEK!!!!
Went Jb twice... hahhaa then.... went sonar after Jb at 330am on Tues night...

GROUP SELFIE AGAIN HAHA

The famous Wanton Mee at JB~~~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side track alil... my friend saw this cutie dog at Melbourne airport?!?!?!
Why Changi airport don't allow pets...... haiz

Another pitiful dog my friend saw outside 126.... so frail and old... not sure if he belongs to anyone.... sigh... 

Friend's french bulldog taking chillax to the next level hahahha damn cute!!!
Okay not sure why all my friends are sending me pics of dogs... I think they know I'm really in love with doggies hehehehehe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow by today!!! Celebrated daddy's belated 56th birthday at bedok!
Some really old school chinese restaurant call CHIN LEE! Food is nice + quite affordable!
Follow me on snapchat for the food pics because I ish too lazy to ss and post them 1 by 1 here liao..

But posting selfie jiu not lazy hahahahaha... tell me why ba

Sy says I look damn lian here... ok I know ba......

Weird color selfie...

AND 
Lastly.........

My fav boy to end off this long post hehe. Will be back again damn soon cause I really want to make blogging a hobby. It used to be one of my fav past time!!!
Olright, goodbye for now!
(Oh ya my dog's gf is coming over tomorrow... hahaha so more pics tmr hehe byebyebye)

No comments:

Post a Comment