Saturday, April 18, 2015

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday

Hi.

How I spend my Wed & Thurs - basically I'm home otw other than going downstairs with my mom and my fav boy Happy to do some grocery shopping and some quality time with my most fav person on Earth mommy hehe + korean drama w mommy + snacking... I'm definitely the perfect definition of mommy's girl!

Friday - Stayed home till 10pm before an impromptu trip to Sonar with friends! The most cleverest thing I've done in awhile is..... I MISSED MY BUS STOP. A total of 8-10 stops if I'm not wrong...... Supposed to alight at FEP but I found myself at some wulu place where I googled to be 24mins walk from my destination!!!!!!!!!!!
Shuyan level 99 unlock hahahahha. So being the very "kiam siap" me, of course I wouldn't take cab and there's no longer bus service back to my destination, I've decided to walk hhehehe. Thank God for GPS and google map!!!!! I found myself walking for 30mins instead of 24mins... maybe my legs are too short haha. It was a good night at Sonar with many people whom I really dk? And I saw my school friend from my pri dip haha

Saturday - I SLEPT TILL 830PM........ hahahahahha. Okay I admit it's alil too long but I was really tired and I slept around 7am? Hahahhahahhahahahahahahaha okay not really a good reason... Shall stay home tonight and probably enjoy my Korean drama till late w my snacks I bought hehehe

Byebye!!!!

(One shameless selfie to end this ballringzzz post hahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment