Sunday, April 12, 2015

Saturday

Hi.

I'm back heheh, shall blog about my amazing Saturday spent!!! Woke up around 3pm because I caught my Korean drama till late the night before and guess what, Happy's friends are coming over hehehe. One of which I hope can be his gf but sigh... they aren't not getting along at all. Fierce Lily Vs Fierce yet timid Happy...

Also, the very bad news about them meeting is... after each meeting Happy will have diarrhea for the whole of next day... up to 3-8 times?!?!? Anyone know why? Do dogs get diarrhea after they are scared or something? I'm sure it's not his food or environment that causes it... sigh don't tell me Happy is allergic to Lily!!! SIGH. Anyway photos where they met up at my house and also Lily's friend Momo is also here!!! Okay lemme explain who is who ba I think it's kinda confusing for people to understand... And why my friend has 1 male and 1 female chihuahuas yet still want to find a mate for her female dog because her male dog has been castrated.

1) Name: Happy (My Chihuahua)(Male)(Not Castrated) - Turning 2 years old this 30th April 2015!!! YAY!!!!! Can't wait to celebrate his birthday hehe!
2) Name: Lily (Friend's Chihuahua)(Female)(Not Castrated) - 3 years old this year!
3) Name: Momo (Friend's Chihuahua)(Male)(Castrated) - 4 years old this year!

MOMO(LEFT), LILY(CENTER), HAPPY(RIGHT)

Bringing them downstairs for a walk to make friends because they can't stop barking at each other esp for Happy and Lily... Momo totally chillax type hahaha

Happy and Lily interacting!!!! With momo's supervision ba hahhaahaha

All the cute tails!!!!!!!!! IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!!!

That's about it, hahah! The rest of the photos are just gonna be my collection hehehe.
After a busy yet awesome afternoon spent with these 3 lil cheeky ones, I had a simple dinner with my family and chill till 10pm before I start preparing for party with my girlies hehe! 

Home at 530am and here's a bhb selfie hahaha.

AND.... FIRST DAY OF WORK'S TRAINING TMR AT IDK WHAT WULU PLACE DE. NEED CHANGE SO MANY BUSES...  
GOOD LUCK TO ME IN GETTING LOST BA.
630AM ALARM......... I can't........ I need my sleeeeeeeep.........
I am feeling so attached to my bed now as I'm typing this... 
REALLY THE THOUGHT OF WORK URGH (GUN POINTING)
Owell.......... byebye~

No comments:

Post a Comment